Hello! At ESTECO S.p.A. we are always seeking talented and motivated people who want to work with us. We are looking for a Systems Administrator to join our IT group in Trieste (Italy).
You will work in the team that is responsible for effective provisioning, installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of hardware and software systems and related infrastructure. You will be involved in technical research and development, with the goal of continuously improving and innovating the existing infrastructure.
You will be involved in help-desk activities and you will be trained by senior colleagues to understand and get the knowledge about different areas like networking, security, and virtualization.
Your key tasks will be:
- help and support ESTECO employees in troubleshooting hardware/software problems
- management of centralized authentication systems
- working with other technical specialists to implement and integrate new services
- maintenance and support of a large number of systems in an heterogeneous environment
- writing documentation for users and operators
- working on network administration: switches, routers, access points
- management of the virtualization platforms (VMware)
- writing scripts and tools to improve system performance and security (Powershell, Bash, Ansible)
- managing Cloud infrastructures
What we need to see🔧:
- You are familiar with Linux/Unix, Windows and MacOS systems
- You have basic knowledge of networking architectures and protocols
- You have basic knowledge of Kubernetes
- You are familiar with either AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- You have basic Microsoft 365 managing skills
- You are a good communicator and you empathize quickly with people
- You have problem solving skills
- You have teamwork skills
- You have customer care or help-desk experience
- You are fluent in Italian
- You have good knowledge of English and you can easily interact with foreign colleagues
Ways to stand out from the crowd (optional skills)🔝:
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Electronics Engineering or related
- You have knowledge of security best practices and firewall management
Perks and benefits:
- Flexible working-hours⏰
- Hybrid working: flexible-work system that allows employees to work remotely from any place for some days per month 🏢💼🏠
- Great office location at AREA Science Park in Padriciano🏢
- Free lunch at the AREA Science Park canteen 🍽️
- Competitive salary and production bonus.
- Travel opportunities: you will have the possibility to join our worldwide colleagues✈️
- International experience🌐
- Continuous growth and learning: you will constantly have access to internal soft skills and technical skills training, and also external events and industry conferences👩💻👨💻
- Friendly work environment 🤝
- Internal and external training 🌐💡
- Language courses: every ESTECO employee has the opportunity to use this online language tutoring website for improve his/her English, Fluentify🔝
- Flexible benefits: welfare contribution to be spent in some specific shops😀
- Life insurance: every ESTECO employee is covered by life insurance⚕️
- Supplementary health plan: employees are automatically enrolled in “Metasalute” medical plan, and are entitled to the reimbursement of some medical expenses 🩺
- Paid leaves: marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, shared parental leave, child sickness, study leave, ecc 💶
- Vacation and paid time-off: every employee is entitled to have 4 weeks of vacation (20 working days) and 104 hours of paid time-off per year ⛱️🏔️
About ESTECO🏢 🚀
ESTECO is an independent software company, highly specialized in numerical optimization and simulation process and data management.
Our mission is to help companies excel in their digital engineering experience, accelerate the decision making process and reduce development time.
Over 300 international organizations have chosen ESTECO to consolidate specialized expertise, streamline teamwork and boost product development across a wide spectrum of industrial sectors. Founded in 1999, the company is headquartered in Trieste (Italy), with offices in Novi (US), Pune (India) and Nürnberg (Germany) and operates internationally through a network of channel partners.
Take a look at our customers' success stories: https://www.esteco.com/ !