Junior Salesforce Administrator/Developer
We are looking for a Junior Salesforce Administrator to join our office in Trieste (Italy). You will be responsible for developing and improving the CRM platform for sales and support purpose.
You will work in an Agile team (Kanban) to build tools for internal use, corporate websites and small software integrations. You will collaborate with other engineers, designers from the UX team, and stakeholders from product, marketing, and sales.
The job term is a one-year fixed-term contract, then converted to permanent.
You will be able to:
- exploit your knowledge on technologies
- learn new technologies and concepts about product development
- give your active contribution to the design and implementation of our applications
interact with local and international colleagues of our Italian, USA and Indian offices
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary and production bonus
- Free lunch at the Area Science Park canteen
- Friendly work environment
- Travel opportunities: you will have the possibility to join our colleagues in India to learn and teach new development practices
- Continuous growth and learning: you will constantly have access to internal soft skills and technical skills training, and also external events and industry conferences
The ideal candidate will have:
- ICT Education (MSc, BSc Degree or ITS Diploma)
- Good knowledge of CRM maintenance and customization
- Previous experience in any of the following environments: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud or Marketing Cloud
- Basic knowledge of object-oriented programming (Java and TypeScript are our preferred languages)
- Good approach to problem-solving
- Proactive attitude and willingness to learn
- Basic teamwork experience
- Good knowledge of English
The following skills are appreciated:
- Git or other versioning systems
- Basic knowledge of software architectures
- Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins
- Test-Driven Development or other testing techniques
About the workplace
Our office is based in the AREA Science Park campus, a public national research organization that promotes the development of innovation processes.