We are looking for an Internal Tool Developer to join our office in Trieste (Italy). You’ll work alongside other engineers, designers from the UX team, and stakeholders from product, marketing, and sales to build tools for internal use, corporate websites and small software integrations. You will also manage the development and maintenance of a CRM platform for sales and support.
You will work in an Agile team (Kanban) improving the quality of our code with continuous delivery and continuous integration techniques.
The job term is a one-year fixed-term contract, then converted to permanent.
You will be able to:
- exploit your knowledge on technologies
- learn new technologies and concepts about software development
- give your active contribution to the design and implementation of our internal applications
interact with local and international colleagues of our Italian, USA and Indian offices
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary and production bonus
- Free lunch at the Area Science Park canteen
- Friendly work environment
- Continuous growth and learning: you will constantly have access to internal soft skills and technical skills training, and also external events and industry conferences
The ideal candidate will have:
- ICT Education (MSc, BSc Degree or ITS Diploma)
- Basic knowledge of object-oriented programming (Java and TypeScript are our preferred languages)
- Basic knowledge of scripting language
- Knowledge of algorithms and software architectures
- Good approach to problem-solving
- Proactive attitude and willingness to learn
- Basic teamwork experience
- Good knowledge of English
The following skills are appreciated:
- Git or other versioning systems
- Experience on CRM maintenance and improvement
- Continous Integration tools like Jenkins
- Test-Driven Development or other testing techniques
About the workplace
Our office is based in the AREA Science Park campus, a public national research organization that promotes the development of innovation processes.