Hello! At ESTECO we are always seeking talented and motivated people who want to work with us.
We are looking for a Java Developer to join our office in Trieste (Italy).
You will work in an Agile team (Scrum) developing desktop and web application and improving the quality of our code with continuous delivery and continuous integration techniques.
The job term is a one-year fixed-term contract, then converted to permanent.
European citizenship is required.
Your daily activities shall include:
- exploit your knowledge on technologies
- learn new technologies and concepts about product development
- give your active contribution to the design and implementation of our applications
- interact with local and international colleagues of our Italian, USA, German and Indian offices.
What we need to see🔧:
- MSc, BSc, Laurea or university degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technologies, or related
- 3 years in a similar role
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming (Java and TypeScript are our preferred languages)
- Knowledge of algorithms and software architectures
- Good approach to problem-solving
- Proactive attitude and willingness to learn
- Basic teamwork experience
- Good knowledge of English
Ways to stand out from the crowd (optional skills)🔝:
- Git or other versioning systems
- Build systems like Gradle, Maven
- Continous Integration tools like Jenkins
- Test-Driven Development or other testing techniques
- Knowledge of Database systems (relational or NoSQL)
Perks and benefits:
- Flexible working-hours⏰
- Great office location at AREA Science Park in Padriciano🏢
- Free lunch at the AREA Science Park canteen 🍽️
- Travel opportunities: you will have the possibility to join our colleagues in India, North America and Germany to learn and teach new development practices ✈️
- International experience.🌐
- Continuous growth and learning: you will constantly have access to internal soft skills and technical skills training, and also external events and industry conferences👩💻👨💻
- Hybrid working: flexible-work system that allows employees to work remotely from any place for some days per week 🏢💼🏠
- Friendly work environment 🤝
- Internal and external training 🌐💡
- Language courses: every ESTECO employee has the opportunity to use this online language tutoring website for improve his/her English, Fluentify🔝
- Flexible benefits: welfare contribution to be spent in some specific shops😀
- Life insurance: every ESTECO employee is covered by life insurance⚕️
- Supplementary health plan: employees are automatically enrolled in “Metasalute” medical plan, and are entitled to the reimbursement of some medical expenses 🩺
- Paid leaves: marriage leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, shared parental leave, child sickness, study leave, ecc 💶
- Vacation and paid time-off: every employee is entitled to have 4 weeks of vacation (20 working days) and 104 hours of paid time-off per year ⛱️🏔️
About ESTECO🏢 🚀
ESTECO is an independent software company, highly specialized in numerical optimization and simulation process and data management. Our mission is to help companies excel in their digital engineering experience, accelerate the decision making process and reduce development time.
Over 300 international organizations have chosen ESTECO to consolidate specialized expertise, streamline teamwork and boost product development across a wide spectrum of industrial sectors. Founded in 1999, the company is headquartered in Trieste (Italy), with offices in Novi (US), Pune (India) and Nürnberg (Germany) and operates internationally through a network of channel partners.
Take a look at our customers' success stories: https://engineering.esteco.com/ !