We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer to join the 3D visualization team of our channel partner based in Trieste.
You will be responsible for designing and developing web-based 3D visualization solutions, with frameworks and
languages including Angular, Electron, TypeScript, Sass, etc.
You will work in an Agile team (Scrum) developing desktop and web application and improving the quality of our code with continuous delivery and continuous integration techniques.
The job term is a one-year fixed-term contract, then converted to permanent based on the achieved results.
You will be able to:
- exploit your knowledge on technologies
- learn new technologies and concepts about product development
- give your active contribution to the design and implementation of our applications
interact with local and international colleagues
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Free lunch
- Friendly work environment
- Travel opportunities: you will have the possibility to collaborate with external partners to learn and teach new development practices
- Continuous growth and learning: you will constantly have access to internal soft skills and technical skills training, and also external events and industry conferences
The ideal candidate will have:
- MSc, BSc, Laurea or university degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technologies, or related
- 2 years of experience in enterprise software development using Object Oriented Programming languages (Java and TypeScript are our preferred languages)
- Good knowledge of algorithms and software architecture
- Good approach to problem-solving
- Proactive attitude and willingness to learn
- Teamwork experience
- Good knowledge of English
The following skills are appreciated:
- Git or other versioning systems
- Build systems like Gradle, Maven
- Experience in 3D visualization and model interaction
- Front-end and back-end web frameworks (Spring, Angular, Sass/Less)
- Experience in software testing (TDD, Continuous Integration)
- Experience in Agile software development teams (with Scrum or Kanban)
- Knowledge of Database systems (relational or NoSQL)