We are looking for a Front-end Developer to join the 3D visualization team of our channel partner headquartered in Turin.
You will design and implement web-based 3D visualization solutions, with frameworks and
languages including Angular, TypeScript, Sass, D3.js etc.
You will work in an Agile team developing desktop and web applications. We keep a high quality of our code with continuous delivery and continuous integration techniques.
The job term is a one-year fixed-term contract, then converted to permanent based.
You will be able to:
- exploit your knowledge on technologies
- learn new technologies and concepts about product development
- give your active contribution to the design and implementation of our applications
- interact with local and international colleagues
What we offer
Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Free lunch
Friendly work environment
Travel opportunities: you will have the possibility to collaborate with external partners to learn and teach new development practices
Continuous growth and learning: you will constantly have access to internal soft skills and technical skills training, and also external events and industry conferences
The ideal candidate will have:
- MSc, BSc, Laurea or university degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technologies, or related
- 2 years of experience in enterprise software development using Object Oriented Programming languages (Java and TypeScript are our preferred languages)
- Good knowledge of algorithms and software architecture
- Good approach to problem-solving
- Proactive attitude and willingness to learn
- Teamwork experience
- Good knowledge of English
The following optional skills are appreciated:
- Git or other versioning systems
- Build systems like Gradle, Maven
- Experience in 3D visualization and model interaction
- Front-end and back-end web frameworks (Spring, Angular, Sass/Less)
- Experience in software testing (TDD, Continuous Integration)
- Experience in Agile software development teams (with Scrum or Kanban)
- Knowledge of Database systems (relational or NoSQL)
About the workplace
The office is located within ToolBox, a vibrant community of high-tech companies, start-ups, freelancers and
community labs, located 15 minutes walk from the city center (Torino Porta Nuova) and close to Corso Dante metro station.