Business Development Manager
ESTECO is looking for a motivated and dynamic Business Development Manager to join our team in Pune.
You will be responsible to drive the expansion of our Indian customer base for our process integration and optimization platform, modeFRONTIER, and our enterprise platform for Simulation Process and Data Management (SPDM) and Design Optimization, VOLTA.
- Hunt for new prospective accounts for our digital engineering solutions for SPDM and design optimization
- Drive outbound sales through prospecting and engagement via traditional and social marketing initiatives
- Understand customer solutioning needs and identify how our products can be applied to generate value
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelors / Masters Degree in Engineering
- 4-6 Years of Experience in Pre-Sales or Sales of CAE/FEA/CFD and PLM Software in the Indian Market
- Experience in selling and establishing complex software solutions
- Good communication, presentation and documentation skills.
- Proactive attitude and problem solving skills
ESTECO Software India Pvt. Ltd (a direct subsidiary of ESTECO Spa, Italy) develops, sells and support engineering software products primarily related to multi-objective, multidisciplinary design optimization. Those software products also allow simulation product automation and provide engineering data analysis capabilities. ESTECO’s primary product development is done in Italy, while ESTECO’s India and North American division are responsible for sales, support, services for respective markets while also providing testing and development support to Italian headquarter. The product and business belongs to the growing field of Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) software solutions.
ESTECO's main product modeFRONTIER is a software environment for engineering design and optimization. It provides algorithms for Design of Experiments, Numerical Optimization, Numerical surrogate models and also provides data analysis and decision making capabilities.