Business Development Manager
HoustonMarketing and Sales
ESTECO North America is looking for a Business Development Manager (BDM) as a remote position working from Houston, Texas area.
You will be working as a hunter from the Houston area focusing on business development of ESTECO’s optimization and simulation-based digitalization software platforms modeFRONTIER & VOLTA. The BDM will focus on energy and industrial customers.
You will be able to:
- Hunt for new customers in application area of simulation-based optimization, ML and digital engineering platforms
- Develop and manage strong customer relationships within the Energy and Industrial market segments
- Drive lead generation through prospecting and engagement in the domain industry sector
- Maintain an understanding of the macro-economic trends, competitive trends and dynamics in Industry and Energy market segments relevant to ESTECO
- Understand customer solutioning needs and work with application engineering team to develop proof of concept case studies
- Maintain close communication with Product Managers to provide input and insight regarding customer requirements and market dynamics
- Represent ESTECO at industry trade shows and technical conferences
What we need to see🔧:
- 5-7 years of experience in Business Development/Technical Sales of CAE/CFD Software Solutions
- Experience in consultative sales and establishing complex software solutions
- Experience in developing and managing strong customer relationships that deliver results
- Experience in strategic and collaborative selling within the Energy and Industrial market segments
- Strong business Acumen with an ability to cope with ambiguity while driving positive outcomes
- History of YoY achieving quota targets
- Good communication, presentation, and documentation skills
- Proactive attitude and willingness to learn
Perks and benefits:
Paid time off ⛱️
Travel opportunities: you will have the possibility to join our worldwide colleagues✈️
Continuous growth and learning: you will constantly have access to internal soft skills and technical skills training, and also external events and industry conferences👩💻👨💻
Friendly work environment 🤝
Internal and external training 🌐💡
Health, Dental and Life Insurances ⚕️
Competitive salary 💸
About ESTECO🏢 🚀
ESTECO is an independent software company, highly specialized in numerical optimization and simulation process and data management.
Our mission is to help companies excel in their digital engineering experience, accelerate the decision making process and reduce development time.
Over 300 international organizations have chosen ESTECO to consolidate specialized expertise, streamline teamwork and boost product development across a wide spectrum of industrial sectors. Founded in 1999, the company is headquartered in Trieste (Italy), with offices in Novi (US), Pune (India) and Nürnberg (Germany) and operates internationally through a network of channel partners.
Take a look at our customers' success stories: https://engineering.esteco.com/ !