Senior Software Developer
Hello! At ESTECO SpA we are always seeking talented and motivated people who want to work with us. We are looking for Senior Software Developer to join our office in Pune (India).
The job term is permanent and full time.
You will be able to:
- Build modules, services and integrations to create scalable engineering systems
- Play a key role in product design and development
- Work as an individual contributor in a collaborative team environment
- Act as mentor, guide and example for the rest of the team
- Be responsible for completing the software development cycle and the team’s code quality measures (code reviews and technical standards such as TDD)
- Build close partnership with other technical groups at ESTECO
- Experiment with new technologies and frameworks to be adopted in our products
- Contribute to engineering-wide initiatives such as scalability and performance
- Interact with local and international colleagues of our Indian, Italian, USA and Germany offices
What we need to see🔧:
- Bachelor of Engineering or Masters in Computer Science.
- 5+ years of experience as a senior software developer, software architect or team lead.
- Backend or Full-Stack experience.
- Work experience with object oriented languages and patterns like Java, Golang, C++, C#, Python.
- Understanding of data structures, problem solving approaches, and ability to articulate trade offs.
- Passion for creating highly effective technology platform.
- Experience with Agile development (e.g. Scrum/Kanban frameworks).
- Be future looking; we might be focused on immediate regulations, but need to build for the long term.
- Comfortable with tackling ambiguous problems and unblocking yourself.
- Focus on building high quality products with TDD and Continuous Integration.
- Data driven in how you solve problems and validate you've solved them correctly.
- Have a strong desire to mentor the careers and development of other engineers.
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills.
Ways to stand out from the crowd (optional skills)🔝:
- Exposure to and interest in Open Source frameworks, tools, and technologies.
- Experience in continuous integration & deployment practices.
- Strong knowledge of Test-driven Development (TDD).
- Hands on experience in Networking and Multi-threading.
- Experience in inter-process communication and monitoring OS processes
Perks and benefits:
- Flexible working-hours⏰
- Travel opportunities: you will have the possibility to join our worldwide colleagues✈️
- International experience🌐
- Continuous growth and learning: you will constantly have access to internal soft skills and technical skills training, and also external events and industry conferences👩💻👨💻
- Friendly work environment 🤝
- Internal and external training 🌐💡
- Insurance ⚕️
- Competitive salary 💸
About ESTECO🏢 🚀
ESTECO is an independent software company, highly specialized in numerical optimization and simulation process and data management.
Our mission is to help companies excel in their digital engineering experience, accelerate the decision making process and reduce development time.
Over 300 international organizations have chosen ESTECO to consolidate specialized expertise, streamline teamwork and boost product development across a wide spectrum of industrial sectors. Founded in 1999, the company is headquartered in Trieste (Italy), with offices in Novi (US), Pune (India) and Nürnberg (Germany) and operates internationally through a network of channel partners.
Take a look at our customers' success stories: https://engineering.esteco.com/ !